Los Angeles and Orange County Life Insurance and ERISA Claim Attorneys Fight State Farm Claim Denials
At McKennon Law Group PC, we aggressively fight insurers to pursue your right to receive benefits from life and accident insurers like State Farm, in part, because we know insurers like State Farm. McKennon Law Group PC’s founder, Robert J. McKennon, and some of the other attorneys at McKennon Law Group PC previously represented insurance companies for many years. There is no law firm better situated to litigate your life or accident insurance claim denial than McKennon Law Group PC.
While State Farm is well known for its automobile and home insurance products and commercials, it also provides several other types of insurance, including life and accident insurance. It is ranked no. 36 on the Fortune 500 list and had revenues of over $81 billion in 2018. State Farm, along with other large insurance companies, maintains these profits by denying legitimate claims. We know how to fight insurance companies like these.
How does State Farm Deny Life Insurance and Accident Claims?
State Farm denies claims based on many reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- State Farm asserts the medical evidence does not support the claim
- State Farm asserts the claimant did not provide adequate medical support for the life or accident claim
- State Farm asserts the claimant did not provide documentation or proof of loss evidence in a timely manner
- State Farm asserts the medical condition which is the subject of the claim is a pre-existing condition
- State Farm asserts the insurance application contained materially false information, and thus the policy can be rescinded
- State Farm asserts the claimant’s policy has lapsed for failure to pay premiums
- State Farm asserts an exclusion in the life or accident policy precludes coverage for the claim
What Should Life Insurance or Accident Claimants Look for When State Farm Denies a Claim?
- State Farm improperly investigating the claim
- State Farm improperly obtaining opinions from unqualified persons/supposed experts
- State Farm improperly misreading or misinterpreting medical records
- State Farm improperly hiring and using biased “independent” medical reviewers and examiners
- State Farm improperly asserting a pre-existing condition
- State Farm improperly attempting to rescind the policy
- State Farm improperly denying a claim with the intent to wear the claimant down to a lower settlement
- State Farm improperly failing to have a meaningful dialogue with the claimant
If you feel you have a wrongfully denied claim for life, accident or other insurance involving State Farm, the McKennon Law Group PC will fight for your life, disability and long-term benefits.
Having an aggressive and experienced life and accident insurance attorney is the most important decision you can make for the success of your insurance claim. If your claim for health, life, accidental death or dismemberment, short-term disability or long-term disability insurance has been wrongfully denied or suddenly terminated, fill out a free consultation form or call (714) 409-6846 to schedule a free consultation with the attorneys of the McKennon Law Group PC, several of whom previously represented insurance companies and are exceptionally experienced in handling ERISA and non-ERISA, bad faith insurance claims.