McKennon Law Group PC is proud to announce that its founding partner, Robert J. McKennon, has been recognized as one of Orange County’s “Top Attorneys” and he appeared in the July 29, 2013 issue of the Orange County Register’s OC Metro Register magazine. [click here to see the issue]
Each year, OC Metro Register magazine, which is published monthly and distributed to all cities in Orange County, recognizes the top lawyers in the region in its “Top Attorneys” list. The list profiles attorneys who have a proven track record and expertise in their specific fields based on data compiled by AVVO. The OC Metro Register’s accompanying article on Mr. McKennon highlights his success in representing clients “in their fight for individual disability, life and ERISA insurance benefits.” Additionally, the article praised the California Insurance Litigation Blog, stating that “[m]any believe it to be the best insurance blog in California.”
In addition, for the 2012-2013 years, Mr. McKennon received the following awards and recognitions:
• Named in the Business Edition 2012 and 2013 Thomson Reuters/Super Lawyers annual list of the nation’s top attorneys in the insurance coverage practice areas.
• Awarded the designation of “2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Awarded the designation of 2012-2013 “Southern California’s Top Rated Lawyers” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Awarded the designation of 2012-2013 “Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation” by American Lawyer Media and Martindale Hubbell, leading providers of news and rating information to the legal industry.
• Rated “AV Preeminent” by his peers, an achievement of Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
• Featured in the Corporate Counsel magazine and The National Law Journal, both of which feature the Top Rated Lawyers in Insurance Law.
• Awarded AVVO’s highest rating of “Superb,” (receiving a score of “10” out of “10”) which also highlights an attorney’s competence, ethical conduct, professional ability, diligence and overall performance.
• Awarded the designation of “Super Lawyer” for Insurance Coverage in 2012 and 2013 by Southern California’s Super Lawyers magazine, as well as the Los Angeles and Orange Coast Magazines.