We combine a keen understanding of the insurance industry with highly effective, aggressive and personalized representation. Let us be your strong champions.
Watch How We Can Help You
What We Offer Our Clients
- Free Consultations – We will evaluate your claim at no cost.
- No Upfront Costs – You do not pay us unless we achieve a settlement or recovery in your case.
- Proven Results – Millions of Dollars Recovered – We have a record of results in verdicts, outcomes, restatement of insurance benefits, and settlements. Take a look at our Success Stories to learn more.
- Top Insurance Blog – We have two of the most helpful and instructive insurance and ERISA blogs in California and nationwide. See our Disability Blog and our Insurance & ERISA Litigation Blog.
- Superb Client Testimonials – We are proud of our client relationships. They give us high marks for our service and results. See our Testimonials & Reviews.
- Award-winning Team – Our attorneys consistently receive recognitions and awards including ones for top insurance and ERISA attorneys, Super Lawyers recognition, The American Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell, AVVO, Forbes, and the Los Angeles Times, and many others. See our Awards & Recognitions.
- Excellent Service & Attention – We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and efficient, honest responses to your questions.
- Unique Fee Agreements – Our client-friendly fee agreement means you could potentially keep 100% of your benefits after we win your case.
- Highly Experienced Attorneys – We have over 70 years of combined experience litigating all types of insurance claims, specifically disability, life, and health insurance claims, and ERISA claims.
- Formerly Represented Insurers – Our lawyers have represented insurers, and because of that we know how to combat their tactics and games.
- Dedicated Advocates – We are motivated advocates for you, giving you leverage to maximize your recovery. We are not afraid to aggressively fight your insurance company.
Leaders In Insurance And ERISA Litigation Across California And Nationwide
Our Insurance Litigation Attorneys Are Passionate About Results
When you are in a legal battle with your insurance company, you need a driven and experienced attorney to aggressively fight for you and your best interests. Deciding on which law firm is the correct one for you might be the most important decision you will make regarding your case.
Our goal at the McKennon Law Group PC is to provide you with focused, skilled representation with an aim to achieve the most positive result possible. With our targeted focus, our hope is that we efficiently achieve results that allow our clients to move forward in their lives with peace-of-mind and confidence that they achieved the outcome they deserved.
You Can Place Your Trust In Our Award-Winning Lawyers
We are among California’s, and the nation, leading firms for cases involving bad faith insurance, ERISA, disability insurance, life insurance, and health insurance litigation. We have arbitrated, fought, tried, appealed, and resolved thousands of disputes concerning long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, health insurance, accidental death insurance, long-term care insurance, professional liability, ERISA employee benefits, and pension issues. We have recovered millions of dollars in reinstated benefits, judgments, and settlements for our clients.
Our lawyers are nationally recognized authorities on these topics and have served as panelists and speakers at many national and local conferences. Members of our firm have been honored with numerous accolades and awards in insurance and ERISA claims litigation. We want to use our experience to work for you.
We Get Paid Only If We Win, So Reach Out To Us Today
McKennon Law Group PC maintains offices throughout California, allowing us to serve you anywhere in the state, including the metropolitan areas of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, and the Central Valley. Our lawyers also represent insured policyholders nationwide.
Most of our cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing unless we successfully resolve your case by way of judgment, reinstatement of benefits, or settlement.
See What Clients Say
“He did an outstanding job and is a top attorney… If you need competent, professional legal advice and a strong advocate in your corner, Robert McKennon and his law firm are the right choice.”
“I highly recommend the McKennon Law Group PC for their expertise, hard work and compassion. They truly help their clients in their greatest time of need.”
“I could not have been happier with the results they obtained for me. If you are looking for a law firm that will represent your best interests and be the best advocate for you, I highly recommend the McKennon Law Group.”
“They did a tremendous job handling my case, and I was extremely impressed with the quality of their work. The attorneys are very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process.”