Robert J. McKennon, a partner in the law firm of McKennon Schlinder LLP co-chaired the American Conference Institute’s Forum on Litigating Disability and ERISA Claims. This event was held on June 15-16, 2009 in Boston, Massachusetts. He was also a speaker on the topic of recent changes in insurance bad faith, ERISA and disability insurance law.
ACI’s conference on ERISA and Disability Insurance Claims Litigation provided attendees with information on important and timely topics that include:
- The impact of MetLife v. Glenn on ERISA litigation
- Recent changes in ERISA and disability insurance in California, Florida and New York
- Impact of the new administration of ERISA and disability insurance claims litigation
- Mediating disability insurance claims
- Utilizing and working with medical experts
- Subjective Disorders
A faculty of very experienced in-house and outside counsel, experts and numerous well respected judges and appellate justices provided attendees with the best and most current information and legal updates available. For more information, go to: http://www.americanconference.com/disability.