Ryan R. Tikker is an associate attorney with McKennon Law Group PC. Mr. Tikker previously worked as a litigator advocating for victims of sexual abuse in various tort actions. Mr. Tikker has experience appearing before state and federal judges representing clients in various civil matters. Before law school, Mr. Tikker worked for an insurance group providing disability, long-term care and life insurance benefits to insureds.
Presently, Mr. Tikker represents insureds, claimants, and beneficiaries in a broad range of civil litigation matters, specializing in insurance and ERISA disputes involving life, health, long-term disability and short-term disability claim denials. Mr. Tikker is also a contributing author to the firm’s California Insurance Litigation Blog.
- Irvine University, Irvine, California
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Honors: Deans Award; UC Irvine Law Review (Lead Articles Editor)
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: International Development Studies
- State Bar of California, 2016
- U.S. Federal Courts: Central District of California, Northern District of California, Eastern District of California, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice in other courts in the United States
- Author, California Insurance Litigation Blog
- Orange County Bar Association
Current Employment Position