Andrea Soliz is a senior attorney in the Newport Beach office of McKennon Law Group PC. She was formerly an attorney with the Law Offices of Fabian C. Serrato in Santa Ana, California where she had been a member of the firm for ten years handling immigration and personal injury matters. She is a member of the the Orange County Bar Association. She earned her J.D. in 2005 from the George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. and her B.A. in 2002 from UCLA.
Presently, Ms. Soliz represents policyholders in insurance litigation, primarily on disability insurance, life insurance, accidental death, long-term care, and ERISA claims. She represents insureds, claimants, beneficiaries, businesses and other consumers who believe that an insurance company or an employer improperly denied their claims for insurance benefits or employee benefits.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2005
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- State Bar of California, 2006
- U.S. Federal Courts: Central District of California, Northern District of California, Eastern District of California, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice in other courts in the United States
- California Insurance Litigation Blog, Author
- Orange County Bar Association, General Member
Current Employment Position
- Senior Attorney