Amber L. Dufault is a senior attorney with McKennon Law Group PC. Ms. Dufault previously worked for 10 years as an in-house litigator for a major insurance company. She has represented numerous insureds in various personal injury, construction defect and workers compensation matters. Ms. Dufault’s vast experience defending insurance companies gives her a unique insight to effectively handling policyholder claims against insurance companies and dealing with insurance-defense counsel, claim adjusters, and their superiors.
Presently, Ms. Dufault represents insureds, claimants, and beneficiaries in a broad range of civil litigation matters, specializing in insurance, insurance bad faith and ERISA disputes involving life, health, long-term disability and short-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment claim denials. Ms. Dufault is also a contributing author to the firm’s California Insurance Litigation Blog.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1997
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.S. - 1994
- Major: Criminal Justice
- State Bar of California, 1997
- U.S. Federal Courts: Central District of California, Northern District of California, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice in other courts in the United States
- California Insurance Litigation Blog, Author
- Orange County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Senior Attorney